Sunday, August 9, 2015

Transfers 2/23/15


Hola Todos! 
Well, we received transfers this week and I will be leaving Santa Cruz. I'm sad because the people here have become like my family. I have lived so long here that its hard to imagine what it is going to be like without them. Yesterday in church la Hna Nadia came up to me crying because I was going to leave. It's amazing how much you can love the people you serve. I will be going Machali in Rancagua. Supposedly its the heavens of the mission. I will be going to finish the training of Hna Chapman. This will be the first time that I will live with one other Hermana no mas. It will be interesting but I have heard great things about Hna Chapman and we are going to be great friends. 

This week was a week of miracles for us. We will be having a baptism here March 7. An Hermana of our converso Oscar called us the other day and told us that she needed to talk to us today, and she lives far away so we were kind of hesitant in  changing our plans to go over there but we went and she told us about how she has just been feeling really down and how she feels that she is kind of stuck in her life so we talked to her and we told her that God wanted her to get baptized that this is what is going to help her get out of her slump and she was really excited and said si! And she came to church Sunday so all there is left to do is prepare the baptismal service. We are so excited for her. Im bummed because I won't be here but thats not what is important. We also have had our converts who have been super menos activo come to church this past week and our other convert who has been super menos activo came too! I am so happy that at least I am leaving the sector looking uphill even though it's a bummer because I would love to stay and work with them more. 

On Sunday, I had to give a talk super last minute and then afterwards, the teacher of Principios didn't show up and the elders told me that they would give the class but that they needed me to open the class because they had to give a blessing and talk with President Warne so I started the class and they didn't show up and so I also had to give the class. It was on exaltation. It actually didn't go so bad. Its amazing how the Holy Ghost can speak through you. Scriptures were coming to me off of the top of my head and we had really good participation it was great. 

I love the mission and am so greatful that God gave me the opportunity to come here. I have changed so much as a person and am becoming the person the God wants me to be. I love that in serving others that you can completely forget about yourself but then at the same time become a better person. This church is true and His hand is in the work! I love you all!
 
Love 
Hna Ayre

No comments:

Post a Comment