Sunday, August 9, 2015

Large Spider 6/8/15

Hola!!!

Wow, what an incredible week! Hna Ribeiro and I are working so hard right now. We get to the house every night feeling soooo tired but it is a great feeling. We have seen so many miracles and we are working with many members who are helping our investigators. We feel so blessed that God has put us together and especially here in Rengo, it is a very special town. 

So funny story for the week. Last monday, we were going in colectivo to our house and I looked out the window, and I dont know why, but I looked up to the corner of the window and my heart dropped. There was a tarantula inside of the car right next to my head! I pretty much jumped into the lap of hna Ribeiro and screamed and she saw the spider and opened the door to get out of the car while it was still moving! and then the man couldnt stop so we had to wait til he pulled over and he opened the door and was to scared to get the spider out with his hand so he had to get a towel out of the back of the car to wipe it out! and then he smashed it with his foot! I was dying! My heart was beating so fast, I couldnt beilieve it. The man said that he had taken a woman from el campo and she had a box with a buch of old clothes and he thinks the spider came out of that box. 

I did divisions this week with a sister who has 21 brothers and sisters. Her family before, was polygamists and converted to the mormon church! Her story is incredible! 
Also I think one of the things that has most been on my mind this week is the difference between the happiness that the world gives us and the happiness that the gospel gives us. We have so many investigators who are incredible but who love to pass time with their friends doing things that they shouldnt do. I always ask in my prayers that they can understand that the happiness that they will receive in the Gospel has no comparison to the things of this world. God knows how to make us the happiest we can be in this earth and its by obedience to his commandments.
 
Well I love you all and hope that you all have a great week! Love
Hna Ayre

No comments:

Post a Comment