Sunday, August 9, 2015

Fecha Bautismal 4/20/15

Hola Todos! 


This week has been a good week here in Machali! Hna Silberman and I are such great friends. Seriously we feel so blessed to be together, also it's so great because she is such a great teacher and has so much fe that it is so fun to teach with her. I learn more every day. We are working hard here. Its interesting because here in Machali the people are wealthier people and are a little bit harder hearted but those who let us into their homes usually truly are interested in learning about the gospel. So thats good. 

This week, we taught a lesson to Carlos with President and Hermana Warne and we put a fecha bautismal. And Carlos accepted! We are so excited for him because he is seriously so amazing and has experienced so many changes. He will be an amazing member. Future bishop and stake president.
But it was funny because we are having zone conferences this transfer and president has been talking about faith and fecha bautismales and he has been sharing our story with the whole mission. it was weird for us but thats ok. also I had to direct the zone conference and it was fine but I was so nervous that we spent the two days before the zone conference practicing directing the meeting, I think Hna Silberman got tired of me, but thats ok.
Sorry family but I dont have much time this week but I will write more next week! 

Que tengan una linda semana. 
Hna Ayre 




No comments:

Post a Comment