Sunday, August 9, 2015

Book Of Mormon Challenge 4/27/15


HOla Todos!
 
Wow, this week has been a week of many experiences. But my companion and I are doing great. we are seeing miracles in our sector.  Carlos is so close to getting baptized. He is the most amazing investigator. We had a noche  de hogar as a ward on friday put on by the obra misional and him and his wife came and afterwords, he took the initiative to get to  know the members and he put together a basketball team to play basketball with   the members this upcoming saturday! He  is pretty much a member, he just needs to let go of his feelings for the catholic church. But we know that he will be baptized in this  change. Our noche de hogar went  great this week. Hna Silberman and I have had to take the initiative in putting on the activites  and bringing to life the activities  because we are lacking in energy among the missionaries in our ward so we have been trying really hard in our part to animate the members  because if it doesnt come from us, its not going to come from any of the other missionaries. But we did a noche de hogar on how to have a happier family and we taught  about a talk by elder Holland thats called Lo mas importante es lo que perdura. Sorry, I dont know what it would be called in english but you all should read it. Its a really great talk about how to  have better family relationships and how we can all live the gospel ttogether! 

Well as of two months ago, president challenged us to read the Book of Mormon and to finish before April 30 and so I am in my last week before i will finish the Book of Mormon, but it has been the greatest experience. I love how everytime I read it, I find something new and I find the Lords council  for me just at the time right when I need it. Something that I read this week that marked me was in 3 Nephi, the people prayed for the thing that they most desired and that thing was the holy Ghost.  Also afterwards Jesus prays for them too that they might have the Holy Ghost and that they might be one with him. It was intersting because I realized that we really can only be one with God and Jesus Christ if we have the Holy Ghost and if we dont have it, we are not one with him. Thats why it is so important that we have the Holy Ghost with us at all times and that we listen to His council.
 
Well I love you all and hope you have a great week! 

Besitos
Hna Ayre

No comments:

Post a Comment