Sunday, August 9, 2015

Not A Finished Letter 3/23/15

Hola Family! 

Wow, this week has flown by. Its kind of scary how fast time flies by in the mission. But I am doing great. This sector is a really great sector. I still don't know all of the people in the ward because its soo big. In other sectors that I have been, by now I knew all of them and their kids and there stories but hopefully one day I will know all of the members here. 
This week we had the mission tour with Elder Zeballos and his wife. IT was so great. He will be speaking in general conference and I am so excited to hear his talk. But He talked to us about the importance of the HOly Ghost in the obra misional. I truly have a testimony of the importance of the holy ghost and it is so important that we live every moment worthy of the companionship of the holy ghost. It is the only way we can work in the obra. Our words don't help the investigators convert rather what helps an investigator convert is the Holy Ghost. I have truly seen this in my mission, the more that I try to not get in the way of the spirit the more that a person progresses. 

This Monday, I got an email from one of our investigators in Centinela, Natalia. I loved hearing from her. Its crazy to think that it has been a year since I arrived in Centinela. It was such a tender mercy to be able to hear from her.

So funny story for the week. We found a new family this week and in first place they are so amazing and have so much potential especially the kids they have two daughters and when we taught the first vision the mom asked, and is there proof of what JS said and the daughter goes, mom by faith. It was so sweet. But they insisted on giving us once before we taught them. So we were eating and they put peppers on the table, I don't know what they are called in english but they are really spicy. And I felt pretty obligated to eat one because they put them on the table for us so I started eating it and at first it wasn't spicy but my last bite I think I accidentally ate one of the seeds but it felt like my whole mouth was on fire. I was trying to not make a big deal because we didn't really know the people but 






No comments:

Post a Comment