Sunday, August 9, 2015

Hna. Ribeiro Leaving 6/29/15


HOla Hola Hola

I cannot beleive how fast the time is flying, it feels like I wrote just yesterday! We have had a busy week! Its always funny to be in a trio. There is never a dull moment. Especially because we all ride bkes so its quite the parade to see the three of us riding the bikes together. The other day we were riding super fast to be able to get home on time and I changed my gear and the chain fell off my bike. It was super funny, I suddenly was pedalling but there was no movement! Also this week another one of Dads elders came to the ward Elder Martinez. Its crazy that I have seen so many missionaries from Buenos Aires here! 
This week, all of our plans fell through one day and we were trying to decide where to go, and we have a book with all of the menos activos and there directions in it so we decided that we would go find someone named Andres who lived in that neighborhood. When we arrived at the house a joven came out with the biggest smile on his face and told us to come in and we were in SHock! We were thinkng who is this person! He told us that he was baptized 5 or so years ago and that he had started working sundays and for that he hadnt been able to go to church but that this past week, he stopped working in that place and that he now was going to be able to go to church! He was so happy that we came to visit him because it had been a really long time since missionaries had passed by his house. He is 18 years old and we are going to start working with him to help him serve a mission. he and his mom are the only two in there house, his mom isnt a member, she is very catholic but super nice and we think that she has a lot of potential! Andres came to church on Sunday! We were so happy! It was a miracle. God always puts the people in our path who are waiting to here the gospel all we have to do is listen to the spirit so that He can tell us what we need to do.
 
Tomorrow Hna Ribeiro will be going to Curico and Hna Williams and I will continue here. Hna Riberio is going to Rauquen where I was almost a year ago. I left Curico in cambios especiales and I was so so sad because I felt that I still had more work to do there. But it has been such a tender mercy to me because even though I havent gone back, both Hna Chapman and now Hna Ribeiro will be serving there after being my companions and I feel that it is a way that I can continue working there even though I am not physically there. I am excited for this next change here in Rengo. I know the Lord will bless us with many miracles and much work to do. 

I love you all! 
Hna Ayre

No comments:

Post a Comment