Sunday, August 9, 2015

Chile Gano! 7/6/15

Hola Hola HOla

Chile won the Copa America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didnt get to watch the game, we had to be in the house but it was still very exciting for us! I have been converted into a huge soccer fan from my time here in Chile. I love hearing about the games and I love to play. I will miss that about Chile.
 
This week we had an interesting experience, a man came up to us and asked us if we were building something, I told him i guess you could say yes. ANd then he started yelling at us I lvoe you guys but I dont want to see you anymore in my country. Chile is Gods select and we dont need your help. Get out of my country. Go to Africa. I had to hold my tongue because I started to get a little heated up because he wouldnt leave us alone. But I was more worried about Hna WIlliams because she gets more upset about that kind of stuff. I told this man, we need to keep working so will you please leave us alone? haha he didnt listen. We finally could get away from him and he yelled at us one more time I love you but get out of Chile! I just had to laugh.
 
So this winter has been super super dry here in Chile, normally it rains aton in the winter but this whole winter there has been no rain. So the area presidency asked us to fast for rain. At first, I didnt want to because I feel highly blessed that it hasnt rained so far but I did it anyways because I know that that is what God wanted but we woke up sunday morning and we did our studies and we were trying to decide if we were going to ride our bikes to church. We decided that it was better not too and when we walked outside it started raining! And when we got to church it started pouring rain! It was a miracle. It strengthened my testimony even more of the power of fasting. When we need miracles in our life we need to fast because our Heavenly Father is always willing to give us what we need. 

Well I love you all and hope you have a great week! 
Hna Ayre

No comments:

Post a Comment