Sunday, August 9, 2015

Rengo is great! 5/25/15

Hola Hola Hola 

What a great week it has been in Rengo! The Lord has given me a huge blessing in sending me here to Rengo to be with Hna Ribeiro. She is such a great missionary and is so diligent. It has been such a blessing. The members here too are so great. They are always willing to accompany us and are super excited about mission work. Its going to be a great transfer. 
Its starting to get colder here, and my hands are frozen here in the cyber. Also here in Rengo, we ride bikes which is actually really fun but with the cold its even colder.
 
This week we had a really cool experience. We contacted a woman in the street and we thought that she was so prepared and we got an appointment and when we went ot the appointment she opened the door and flat out told us, look, I really am not interested in hearing your message so you dont need to pass by anymore. So we were leaving the street and in my mind I was thinking, there is a reason that the Lord wanted us on this street today and so I saw a house in the corner and there was a women outside and I thought to myself, we need to talk with her so I stopped and started talking and Hna Ribeiro whipsered to me that she was a member. In my heart I said a little prayer and asked why He wanted us to stop here or where we needed to go to find the person who was waiting for us. But we talked with this woman and before we left, we asked her if she knew someone who needed the message of the restoration and she told us yes, which was a miracle. SHe told us that her pareja worked with someone who was looking to turn his life around and put it in order and so we set up a noche de hogar and when we went the person actually was there! His name is Darwin  and he is so prepared! He accpeted a baptismal date and wants to learn more! Its such a testimony to me that its so important to listen to the spirit and act upon the promptings received becuase the Lord is in this work and He tells us waht we need to do when we are listening.
 
Also another miracle this week. We were doing our studies saturday morning and in the middle of studies, we received a call from President and I thougth, oh no, special changes, and I was so nervous and he started talking to us and told us that he had an invitation. He invited us to go to the baptism of Carlos with them!!!!! We screamed! We are so excited! It was such a tender mercy of the Lord.
 
Well I love you all! Keep working in the work of the Lord! SHare the gospel with everyone! You never know when there is someone who is waiting to hear this message! 

Un abrazo! 
Hna Ayre
Inline image 1

No comments:

Post a Comment