Sunday, August 9, 2015

Great Experiences 3/16/15

Hola Todos! 

Wow, I really wish that I could write you all in spanish. I think it would be alot easier for my mind! This week has been a good week for us! We are seeing many miracles and we are having such a good time together. My companion has a twin and she told her twin the other week that she had found another twin because Hna Chapman and I are so similar. Really, its kind of freaky how much we think alike. I don't even have to finish my sentences. 

But this week we had two really great experiences. First off we found a woman named Claudia who is so prepared! We invited her to be baptized in the first lesson and she said yes but when we invited her for a fecha especifica, she only said no because she isn't sure if she will be here in Chile or if she will be in Buenos Aires. But she told us how she didn't know what her proposito in her life was and that she thought that this is what God wanted for her that she needed to take better care of her spirit! My comp and I left the lesson soo happy. We know that she is who God was preparing for us.
 
In one of the areas in our sector, the bishop of another ward lives. And like three weeks ago we were in that part trying to find a menos activo and we ran into him and he introduced himself and told us that we can always pass by his house and that him and his wife are always willing to help us. He really wants sister missionaries in the ward, for right now there are only elders. But yesterday we had a family night planned with his family and we arrived at their home and to our surprise, sitting in the house was a menos activo that we had found just that week. We didn't invite her but the bishop had noted the other day that we were in that part and we had left her home so he and his wife went to her house on Sunday and introduced themselves and just invited her to the noche de hogar. I was so happy. I love to see members who love to work in the obra and members who even more understand how to work in the obra. I think many times as members, we think that its hard to do missionary work but really all missionary work is is being a good neighbor and a good friend. Really all we need to do is think about the well being of others and when we realize that the best thing for our friends is the gospel it truly isn´t hard to share.
 
I love you all and hope you have a great week! 
besitos
Hna Ayre

No comments:

Post a Comment