Sunday, August 9, 2015

Interviews 5/4/14


Hola Hola Hola,

This week was a great week! We have seen many miracles. We have three baptismal dates that we are really excited about. Their names are Tabata, Daira and Andrea. 

Tabata turned 17 this week and last year she was listening the missionaries and was about to get baptized and her mom wouldnt sign the permission form. well, when I was with Hna Chapman, we contacted her mom one day in the street and she told us she didnt want us to pass by because the last time when the missionaries got changed it was really hard for them but after talking to her for a coulpe of minutes she gave us her direction so we could pass by. Well, this week we finally found them and they live in a really humble home, especially for Machali and its Tabata her mom and her brother and sister. The mom sister and brother didnt really want to listen to us but Tabata told us that she loves the church and that it is the church that she likes best of all of them that she has gone to. The only problem is that she told us she is a different person now than what she was a year ago and that if she gets baptized she has to change a lot of things in her life but she told us she wants to make changes! Her mom still isnt very supportive so we are praying for miracles.
 
We also had consejo de liderazgo this week which is also a very fun opportunity to learn from President and the other leaders also to see all of the friends from the mission. Hna Truman, who I lived with for 3 moths in Santa Cruz only has two months left in her mission, I cant believe it. We lived in the same building at BYU before the mission and I was convinced before i left on the mission that we would be companions. It still hasn't happened but we did practices in consejo and the assistants put us together, it was like a mini version of being comps. so that was fun.
 
Also we had interviews with President this week. He told me some really nice things. I feel so blessed to have him as President, he is so inspired and truly loves all us missionaries and the work. He asked me what are the things that I still want to accomplish while I am in the mission, it made me feel so weird. I cant believe how time flies in the mission. I just want to give it my all. I feel so blessed for this opportunity to serve the Lord.
 
Love you all, have a great week!
 
Besos
Hna Ayre

No comments:

Post a Comment