Sunday, August 9, 2015

Last Letter 8/3/15

Wow, I cant believe this day has actually come, my last letter in the mission. 

I actually don't really know what to say in this letter. I have so many feelings at this time and I dont know how to express all that I feel.I think more than anything I feel gratitude. I am so thankful to my Lord that He has given me the opportunity to step out of my comfort zone and serve Him with all my might heart mind and strength. I feel that I have truly given my all in this service. And in return, he has molded me into the person that He needs me to become. I am thankful for the people I have met. Who would have known that I could have met so many amazing people and that I could have loved them so much as I do. This past week, Carlos went to the temple and it is seriously the biggest blessing to have been able to teach him so that he could receive the Gospel. If it were only Carlos that had converted in my mission, my mission would feel complete because the joy I feel to have been the instrument in Gods hand to bring him the gospel. I am grateful for the companions I have had during my mission. there are so many sisters, who have truly changed me. I love each and everyone of them. I love my mission presidents and am so grateful to them for all that they have done for me. President and Hna Warne are some of the greatest people I have met. They have taught me so much and have truly loved me like one of their own kids and I am so greatful for their guidance in my life. I am greatful for the chance that I have had everyday to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is an honor that everyday, I have been able to invite my brothers and sisters to come unto Christ. I will miss that when i return. Everyday that I have taught this last week in my mind I think, wow this is one of the last times that I can enter into the house of someone that I dont know and testify to them of the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ. I am also greatful for my savior. I cant express how greatful i am to know that I have someone who knows me perfectly that gave his life for me. I am greatful that everyday I can repent and try to do better.  I love you all! Thank you for all the support that you have given to me! 

Love 
Hna Ayre





No comments:

Post a Comment