Friday, March 14, 2014

Week #4 CCM

Hola everyone! How is everyone doing? I hope everything is going well at home or wherever you may be!

I'm still loving it out here! The people are just so nice! Especially everyone that works at the MTC. One of my dad's assistants started working at the MTC last week and he will be my teacher starting tomorrow! It's so interesting to me how everything works out in our lives. Its never the way we expected it, but it always turns out being better! I'm so excited to have Elder Figueroa teach me, I feel like even though I wasn't supposed to go to Argentina and serve in my parent's mission, its really cool and amazing that I get to learn from one of his missionaries! 

So on Sunday this week, the gums by one of my wisdom teeth got really swollen and it didn't hurt but it was really bothering me. We have a nurse going to the Osorno mission who is living at Alcantara with us right now and I went and asked her what I should do and she said that I should just go to the doctor tomorrow and get it popped and I was like ok. But then it just started annoying me even more, so I asked her if she could just pop it when we got home and she said yes. So on Sunday night she took a pair of scissors and made a little incision where my gums were swollen and squeezed out a ton of puss! It was disgusting! The funny part was that it didn't hurt at all and i haven't had any problems with it since, it was crazy! I'll send a picture.
 
Hna Cook and I taught a lesson to one of our investigators yesterday (who is just a teacher) and afterwards he always gives us advice on what we could work on and yesterday he said that he thought we did a really good job and didn't give us any advice. Hna Cook asked what he thought we could improve on and he said that he didn't have any advice for us. We were so excited! I know we have a really long way to go and that we'll never be perfect teachers but it felt nice to have a really good lesson! 

I hope everything is going well with you guys! I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment