Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I Made it Safely to Rancagua

Hola! 

I have officially made it to my first area! I am serving in San Fernando in the rama Sentinal! I love my mission presidents! they are amazing. I am so excited to be out here serving. My companion's name is Hermana Clawson. She is from Layton Utah and has been serving for 8 months. I can already tell that I am going to love her. I know that she is going to work really hard and that is what I want to do. 

I just wanted to tell you guys something really sweet that Hermano Escobar told me before I left. He said your parents are amazing. He said from good trees come good fruit and you are that fruit and he told me thank you for being such a good example. I feel so blessed to have been able to meet so many great people at the CCM. Also Hermano Figueroa did something so sweet for me too. I wasn´t able to say goodbye to him yesterday, but he gave something to one of the sister missionaries to give me. He gave me his Predicad mi 
Evangelio from the sister missionaries who reactivated him . It was so sweet. I feel so blessed that I got to learn from him. I hope to be as good as missionary as he was. 

I love you guys and will write more

No comments:

Post a Comment